Sunday, August 22, 2004

DMC Championship (Singapore) which was held at Zouk on friday was phat I tell ya. DJ Rattle won and Koflow was forced off his title. Kudos to Rattle. Admirable skills and showcase of talent. Go win us some World Chamionship Titles, Rattle. =D I have to admit Koflow's run didn't pack much of a punch. Though creative, he totally didn't have the FLOW. Koflow? More like COLDFLOW. heh.. No offense. Just my opinions. DJ CashMoney flew here too to be the judge. And DJ Wiz got the respect of everyone else as usual, that includes me. It's total kudos to my guru. I take my hat off him. Met tonnes of mates over there. Heh... CashMoney even friggin' played sesame street! Like fuck! Heh but rockers. Brought the whole house down into laughters. Then he went on making phat tracks and scratches. It's NO WONDER that he's one of the legendary icons in the Hip-Hop industry and DMC. He's got my utter respect. Zouk's huge. Unlike Phuture. But still, I pretty much prefer the latter though it's a tad smaller in size. Heh though an occasional switch to Zouk certainly brings no ill-effects. =D I miss is already. Can't wait for the next Singapore DMC.

Ciao peeps, and keep it real.